What you'll need
For the essential reading we will be drawing on two main texts, CFM Curriculum guide and MTI Detailed Teacher's Notes each week to guide our explorations:
- Kabat-Zinn J, (1990) Full Catastrophe Living, New York: Delta Books
- Mulligan B, (2017) The Dharma of Modern Mindfulness, Oakland: New Harbinger Books
- CFM Curriculum Guide 2017
- MTI Detailed Teacher's Notes
This will be supported by a few supplementary readings occasionally.
The coursework (video and readings) for this practicum will take approximately 5 hours per week, in addition to the 2 hour practicum sessions.
- Zoom app on phone or computer - Download it here
- A high-speed broadband connection
- A webcam
- A microphone and speakers (built-in or separate headset with microphone)
- If using Windows, a DirectX 9.0c compatible video card